RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the GPR exhausts listed on ebay and they look pretty nice but I can't seem to find any posts here (or speedzilla) about them. Does anyone have a set of them on their bike or know of anyone that's had them? Are they good quality? They're one of the few that still offer a high-mount option and I'm kind of curious about them.

·
Registered
609 Posts
You should get a flood of responses on here. Everybody raves about the Ladybird pipes and how great they are...fit, finish and sound.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
GPR pipes are good. They are more popular over in Europe, no one really sells them over here. i had a full GPR system on my R6 and it was great. Nice quality, good sound, and made some really impressive gains. i recommend them to guys often especially since the exhausts for our bikes are disappearing quick. I also own a Ladybird on my S1000RR, and that is a beautiful can. Simon sells them and they are awesome if you can find some nice high mount/banzai style midpipes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GPR pipes are good. They are more popular over in Europe, no one really sells them over here. i had a full GPR system on my R6 and it was great. Nice quality, good sound, and made some really impressive gains. i recommend them to guys often especially since the exhausts for our bikes are disappearing quick. I also own a Ladybird on my S1000RR, and that is a beautiful can. Simon sells them and they are awesome if you can find some nice high mount/banzai style midpipes.

Thanks for the information. It's good to know that those are a viable option for replacing mine if/ when the time comes. I have the Sato Banzai on my bike now and they're great. The only thing is, the mid-pipes have heat wrap on them, which I'm not crazy about and the previous owner machined off the spring tabs on the midpipes and canisters.

The ladybirds are nice looking pipes. It's a shame they don't make the mid-pipes anymore. I guess there's not much money in making new parts for a bike that hasn't been produced for 6 years.

-Todd

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts