RC51 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am new to this forum, i actually just bumped into it while searching for a tank mounted video cam. I'm so glad i found this! I live in Manila, Philippines and i currently ride a 2003 SP2 model. The move from a inline 4 to a V-twin has been something else! I love how the engine sounds, and its agility! i just need to control my throttle a little more now :D , but i am enjoying every second i am on the bike! I have tried to ride it everyday, but since i live in a tropical country the rains have been looming over us daily, so i have been reduced to riding only on the weekend but usually out in the countryside.

The current modifications on the bike are as follows: MRA double bubble, Quick throttle, Steel braided brake and clutch lines, scotts steering damper, front strut, power commander, -1 +1 configuration and twin moriwake titanium full system exhaust (High mount).

I havent had the chance to go through the forums yet, but a whole website for RC51 owners and riders?!? how can i pass this up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the group!!

How are the roads in the Philippines?
Thanks Subsailor!

The roads inside and just outside manila are fine but we have a number of pot holes here and there, we have pretty good twisties up north and a few beginner grade twisties in the south of manila, roads are mostly asphalt, so grip is great! But the drivers are another story! he he We currently have 2 tracks that host some asian events, so i could consider it up to spec with other countries. I havent tried tracks in other countries so i really cant compare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts