RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, there's been alot of talk about weapons lately, and being a gun enthusiast myself, I figured I should start a thread! Show us what you got! Whether it be concealed carry, target fun, hunting, etc.
I've got a beretta nano 9mm that I carry everyday, I just installed the lasermax laser sight on it, (dont have a pic). Also, my fun gun is my M&P 22. Awesome gun, full frame like the M&P 9mm, but cheaper to shoot!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I'd rather folks guess if I am carrying....just in case they start to think stupid thoughts.;) Indiana has a life time conceal/carry license for $120...

As for pictures of my personal protection, I'd rather not in a public forum.:cool:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh, party pooper!
Wow, I wish missouri was like that, gotta renew every couple years here.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I love me guns also but I just cant publish photos. Feds always looking for excuses....

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I love me guns also but I just cant publish photos. Feds always looking for excuses....
Excuses for what exactly? Not sure why we're worked up about posting pics of guns on the internet. There are forums dedicated to guns loaded with millions of pictures of....guns

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
:cool:
I'd rather folks guess if I am carrying....just in case they start to think stupid thoughts.;)

As for pictures of my personal protection, I'd rather not in a public forum.:cool:
I feel the same way

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, by saying this your saying that you DO carry! You guys are too paranoid!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Here's a few...many, many more but this should do for now:
Kimber Tactical Entry II:

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II:

Springfield XDm 3.8:

Ruger LCP w/ Crimson Trace:

Mossberg M590A1:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! I loovvvveeeee that kimber crimson carry. I dig the mini 1911 look, nice collection drewman!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts

·
Administrator
1,238 Posts
Perfect timing, adding a LC9 to my CCW....should be in next week! Currently have a Charter Arms Off-Duty 38 Hammerless 5 shot with a 2" barrel on it. I have others, will post pictures later...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perfect timing, adding a LC9 to my CCW....should be in next week! Currently have a Charter Arms Off-Duty 38 Hammerless 5 shot with a 2" barrel on it. I have others, will post pictures later...
Awesome, looking forward to seeing those pics!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Ahh WTF , I will share , my newest carry gun is a Kahr P9 , I love it just about a 1/2 " bigger than the PM 9 , I like the grip better . Nice shooter as well . Here's a few of mine URL=http://s240.photobucket.com/user/waveman2/media/IMG_0683.jpg.html]
[/URL] I like the Kimbers a lot but I live in a commi state . They are not on the list . I like the Solo / Sig 238 -380ACP , Walter P99 AS -9M, Sig 239 - S&W 40 , Sig 220 - 45 ACP , Bushmaster 223 / 5.56

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh WTF , I will share , my newest carry gun is a Kahr P9 , I love it just about a 1/2 " bigger than the PM 9 , I like the grip better . Nice shooter as well . Here's a few of mine URL=http://s240.photobucket.com/user/waveman2/media/IMG_0683.jpg.html]
[/URL] I lie the Kimbers a lot but I live in a commi state . They are not on the list . I like the Solo
I knew you'd cave! Hahaha

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Never heard of the p9, interesting, my dads got a cw9, what an awesome gun, those triggers on those kahrs.... mmm

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
The CW is the less expensive model of the P9 basically the same handgun

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I like the looks of your Berretta / camo , does it have a lot of recoil ? Never saw one in person . I like the LCPs except for the safety when you drop the magazine , I don't like that

1 - 20 of 61 Posts