RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to introduce myself, and offer best wishes to all for a wonderful Holiday Season.
I'm not currently an RC51 rider, but am looking far and wide for one, or my second choice is a late model VTR1000 Superhawk. I'm a Honda dealer in Alberta Canada, and currently ride a 2009 GL1800 (Wings have always been my favorite ride) but have owned several Honda bike models since I was old enough to ride. I've had a CM200, CB400T, 2 CB750's, VF500, ST1300, and two other GL's. My brother in law just picked up a '98 VTR and it's got my blood pumping for another sporting ride. Looking forward to conversing and learning.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have fun with your search. Quite a difference between the Superhawk & the RC51. My old Superhawk was kind of like owning a labrador retriever - Behaved well, friendly & comfortable. The RC seems more like a (slightly overweight) Rottweiller by comparison. P.S., I had the ST also. Great sport tourer. I used to love pushing it hard into corners & it would make sort of a star wars type moan. I never did figure out what it was - must be aerodynamics, but it was entertaining! I often wondered if they all did that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts