RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed I didnt see anything on here about thanksgiving! Alright, here's the cheesy question of the day.. What are you guys thankful for?

Personally, I'm thankful for my God, my church, my awesome wife, my super awesome 17 month old son, and my amazing job. I'm also thankful for the privilege to own an Rc51!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
it ain't easy bein' cheezy

I'm thankful for a great family and great friends, also thankful for my health and my motorcycles.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and God Bless!

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Nice pic of your beautiful family farfignugen86. Thanks for sharing.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Japan, but I'm always thankful:

For our health, family, peace, love and happiness and for all the great things we're blessed with in this life.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Nice pic of your beautiful family farfignugen86. Thanks for sharing.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Japan, but I'm always thankful:

For our health, family, peace, love and happiness and for all the great things we're blessed with in this life.
Yes, I suppose our "Thanksgiving" would be completely meaningless in Japan!

Reminds me of when my buddy asked my other buddy's New Zealand woman if they teach American history in New Zealand. She replied "NO!!!!" :)

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Wouldn't say no to some turkey, but it ain't happenin' here tonight! The Japanese don't even traditionally celebrate Xmas, but we certainly do, just 'cos it's fun for the family. :)

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Farfignugen86, beautiful family you have, ypu all look to be truly blessed.
I too though about Thanksgiving Day for the forum. But as Stig pointed out, it don't carry much meaning outside the US, so I didn't start a thread about it. Good on you for doing so for the US members.
Mostly I'm thankful for my family and friends.
James

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to those here that celebrate it.

I am thankful for my God for being there for me through all the bad decisions in my life, and saving a wretch like me.
I am so thankful for having such an amazing wife.
My super cool kids that make me laugh everyday and keep me on my toes.
I'm thankful for having one of the sweetest bikes on the planet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts