RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of titanium Harris low-mount slip ons for the sp2 and a set of carbon D&D mid-mount slip ons for an sp1. The harris pipes have a small dent in the left side can, and the lower mounting bracket is broken. (easy fix if you know someone who welds titanium). Other than that they are in good shape. The D&D's have a dent in the mid-pipe on the left side and the outer carbon case is cracked. I was told you can order a new carbon case from D&D for less than 50 bucks. Both exhaust are fully functional, and will work perfectly on a bike the way they are. I have ran the Harris pipes for 5k miles and not had any problems from the broken bracket. I would like to trade these for a set of carbon cans that fit an sp2. Brand doesn't really matter at this point and time. Cash price is $600.00 for the Harris and $300.00 for the D&D.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will upload a couple of pics shortly. If you will send me an email addy I will send you some more detailed pics.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are a few pics. They need to be polished but I have not had the time since I took them off. I had the harris pipes on my bike and bought the D&D's off of a guy thinking they were for an SP2. They will still mount on an SP2 but don't fit exactly right. This is why I'm looking for something different, and I just like the carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the large pics, they were downsized before I posted them. I don't know what happened. Those prices are OBO also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not positive because I don't have them on my bike right now. I think if you remove the rear pegs then they will mount where the pegs belong as high mounts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts