RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a Brand New Nicky Hayden Textile red & black medium jacket? Needing a little extra cash getting rid of some collectables Can't get pics to load. If interested post & I will email them THANKS HOOVY

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm's

PM'S answered and feel free to ask any questions. I didn't put a price on the Jacket but I am trying to get $120 shipped I paid almost $200 for it. Thanks all. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pm's

PM'S answered and feel free to ask any questions. I didn't put a price on the Jacket but I am trying to get $120 shipped I paid almost $200 for it. Thanks all. My email is [email protected]
Hi there! I just purchased the black with white leather #69 Nicky Hayden jacket today and I'm absolutely in love and literally started to cry when I put it on for the first time to go ride tonight. I know the last comment on this thread was over 8 years ago but maybe just maybe Hoovy is still an active member in this forum. I'm going to email the address you provided above, if miraculously you've still got the textile black and red version. Also does anyone have any cleaning/washing care instructions for the leather one? Thank you all greatly in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts