RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a few different lamp upgrades some bulbs, some entore new systems. some that require you to bake you headlamp when done lol. ANy suggestions? Or should i just leave it the hell alone?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is what im leaning towards. was looking at that cool angel eyes thing from the same company too .

·
Registered
389 Posts
i don't like the angel eyes. one day you will see a pic of your bike and you will say to yourself "what was i thinking?"
i could email you pics of the hids vs. stock. pm you email address to me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
the ballasts were a challenge. the ones i have are the standard, large size. i could not find a place to mount them at the front of the bike. i'd bet the slim design ones could be mounted up front. i recommend the slim ballasts.

my neighbour spliced extensions into all the wiring. he taped it up real nice and ran the wiring to the ballasts in the trunk. i wired two 12v fans in the trunk in an effort to keep things cool. i don't use the trunk so the fans aren't in my way. i have a triple tree bag for wallet and phone.

overall i am happy with the hids. they are a different light. the thing i notice most is the way the road signs are light up. they look like they are back lit! i definitely reccomend the slim ballasts.

oh, my temp color is 4300 and i like it a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts