RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
All I know our RC's us a H7 bulb so when my left bulb burned out I decided to get the silverstone bulbs. Went to install them and the factory bulb has about a half inch spacer installed on it.
Is there an adapter we can buy or are we stuck with the factory bulbs. Also I noticed it was lose with out any spacer.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys (and Gals).
Don

Premium Member
Pretty much stuck with the H7 unless you want to do some heavy modifications to the housings. (Or install HID)

Registered
you have to use the adapter(black thing the plug plugs into #4 in pic)... pull it off the old bulb and stick it on the new one and thats it?
I converted over to HID and still had to use the adapter but slightly modified so the bulb would move around. hope this helps.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Yep it took some prying to get the spacer off. I had tried before and was afraid of breaking something LOL.

Registered
I changed over to HID and consider this one of my better mods....sorry I didn't change sooner

Registered
Hey Raleighp or anyone that has.. What HID kit did you go with..? If you have a the name or link to the website you got them on. Also how much and how much mod did you have to do..? Pics would be SWEET..:)

Thanks..!

Registered
PM sent ICU !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts