RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Be careful with the Heli-Bars if you raise them too high.
Due to the tank bulge past the frame spars, you can get into a situation where the bars can hit either the tank or the upper cowl where it curves.
A very tight fight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im Still Waiting For The Risors To Arive , Probobly Monday. I Have Been Thinking About How To Make Room. I Think I Can Relocate The Brake Master With A Longer Bracket And Brake Hose. But Does Anybody Make A Low Profile Clutch Master Cyliner Resurvour

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ended up buying the "convertibars" adj. bars. ill let you know how the work out and what all i end up moving...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well the day came and went. i should have spent my $200dollars on Advil... the lsl 1inch risor clipons suck unless i want to cut my fairing...... after a couple of hours i gained about 1/4 inch higher... so i have some clampons for sale if anyone else wants to give it a try....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well the day came and went. i should have spent my $200dollars on Advil... the lsl 1inch risor clipons suck unless i want to cut my fairing...... after a couple of hours i gained about 1/4 inch higher... so i have some clampons for sale if anyone else wants to give it a try....

:( so sorry but thanks for the update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts