RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gday to all,
finally purchased my dream ride '05 RC51, so i thought i'd top it off by joining RC51 forums. Ive already noticed alot of good informative threads and some good tech talk here. Safe riding for all :)

regards
nicho

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi ya !

Hi Nico,
Glad to hear there are other (RC51) SP2 owners from down under getting on this site.
There is some good info to pick up on some of these threads
I am new here also, but Welcome.
Maybe catch you on the roads.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oops ! Sorry

Sorry Nicho ,
Not so good at spelling (dropped the h )
Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Nicho ,
Not so good at spelling (dropped the h )
Cheers

no dramas mate,

Good to see a fellow SP2 in the Sydney area, have to orgainize a ride someday soon........just let me get my pipes on the beast first!!! :), you on NSWriders.com silverfox?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello down under and welcome! I am a new member myself and can tell you there's tons of great info here! The members are always more than willing to help no mater what. enjoy:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello down under and welcome! I am a new member myself and can tell you there's tons of great info here! The members are always more than willing to help no mater what. enjoy:D
Gday Gunn 1 - your not wrong on the info.theres more than my brain can take in at the moment, ha ha........i thought i know a bit about these machines...this place have proved me wrong....i like that!! safe riding mate!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
no dramas mate,

Good to see a fellow SP2 in the Sydney area, have to orgainize a ride someday soon........just let me get my pipes on the beast first!!! :), you on NSWriders.com silverfox?
Yes a Must do, what pipes are you putting on ?

I will be getting on the NSWriders when my laptop & firewall decides to want to work there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what pipes ?? thats still open for discussion mate, ive been searching the internet both locally and overseas, there aint much left that i want, Sato's were high on the list, got in contact with kyle racing - they said all gone never to be back....
I did stumble on some Micron slip ons, but i havent heard them , cant find a clip on youtube either. I have a PCIII map for those, so it might be a go, im waiting on a reply from the seller, about a couple of questions i had,as he has it advertised as SP1/SP2, as far as i know(which aint much) they are different set ups.
the bike currently has Gianelli slip ons, but im not to keen on the tone, they are similar to staintunes (which i cant stand -to tinny for my liking)

what about yourself? what set up/s have you got??you got any advice you want to pass on ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pipes

what pipes ?? thats still open for discussion mate, ive been searching the internet both locally and overseas, there aint much left that i want, Sato's were high on the list, got in contact with kyle racing - they said all gone never to be back....
I did stumble on some Micron slip ons, but i havent heard them , cant find a clip on youtube either. I have a PCIII map for those, so it might be a go, im waiting on a reply from the seller, about a couple of questions i had,as he has it advertised as SP1/SP2, as far as i know(which aint much) they are different set ups.
the bike currently has Gianelli slip ons, but im not to keen on the tone, they are similar to staintunes (which i cant stand -to tinny for my liking)

what about yourself? what set up/s have you got??you got any advice you want to pass on ?
Originally had Stonedtunes on as they came on the bike. Bent them up when I binned it (Cold tyres, still asleep & too much front brake).
Then put on Yoshis.....these are OK.
I put on Turn one air box then had it dynoed with P.Commander.
Good figures , but still down on Aratas or Satos at 5,000 rpm by 5 HP plus !!.
Also have a pair of 2nd hand Ti Reimus that I might get to use.
So , Yes Satos are the best ! & good luck there.. if you find some let me know.... Anyone ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts