RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, i finally got one! My name is Matt and i picked up my first rc51 a couple weeks ago. Bike is a 2003 sp2, pretty much stock. Has hot bodies under tail, moriwaki high mount slipons and thats pretty much it. Ive been riding dirt bikes since i was 10, and have only had a cbr 125 as a street bike before. I know this bike is not a beginners bike, but i have found that in riding it, i am more connected to the rc then the crappy 125! I was very nervous when i got on it the first time, but 20seconds later i felt right at home, what a fantastic bike. Everything feels just like what my body expects, and i am pleasently surprised by the ease of operation! I have loved the rc51 since i first heard one in 2000, but i was never allowed to have a sport bike by either my dad or my wife, until recently. Im a big boy now, and can do what i want! (And my wife said ok ?)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Matt welcome to the forum. I am from vanshitty as well. There are a couple of members on here from there. Great bike you will love it. I am sure you going to love the sea to sky all the way to whistler on her...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome aboard. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts