RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one was a beautiful black '05 that I had bought new. I had added PCIII, Sato Ti Lows, Sato muffler hangers, Galfer lines. I sold it in 2007 to buy a new 750cc track bike, but it never stopped haunting me.

So...I just purchased a 2004 (from a close friend) with only 2,000 miles on it, PCIII, Hindle CF's, Galfer lines and Rotors, CRG levers, and TBR clip-ons.

The '04 had been in storage when I bought it, so I now have it up and running smooth, new fluids, new battery, etc., and a nice detail job and I think I'm ready to go...I couldn't get out in time today for my Maiden Voyage, it started pouring rain but she sits ready to roar.

I'm glad to be an owner again...I haven't even ridden this one yet, but this time I'm keeping it.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...I got my first dose of reality today when I called Kyle just to sort of see how many pennies I would now need to save to get my '04 all dressed up like my '05 was, Sato Ti Lows and Ti hangers...Welcome back indeed! I guess I was away too long, and missed the memo as of course they are discontinued and out of stock. I did grab their last pair of hangers, or maybe they tell everyone they only have one set left! ;-)

So, I will see how it is with these Hindles and the previous tuner's map before I plan my next move.

It feels great to be an owner again, and the motor sounds fantastic. Still waiting for my first ride, insurance was bound today! Now all I need is a little less rain.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome back to the family! Nice looking '04!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts