RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new motorcycle magazine coming out at the end of this month. It is called Stunters Edge Magazine. It comes out every other month and averages about 40-60 pages. Go to www.stuntersedgemagazine.com

They are giving away products from Racing 905, Sparks Helmets, Ho Hey Design, Dragon Riders, Shinko Tires, Va Va Vroom, and Bike Styles Clothing for subscribers only. . Go to www.stuntersedgemagazine.com
Also when you subscribe you get a Free Stunters Edge T-shirt.

They cover stunt competition events from across the US. They have write ups on how to pull off tricks, product reviews, and interviews with top Pro riders, custom bikes and much more. Subscriptions are only $35 a year. . Go to www.stuntersedgemagazine.com

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Hang on a second.....
Yep, I checked and I got a standard length swingarm, a 190/55 tire, no crash cage, no chrome, standard paint job, 41T rear sprocket, no 12 o'clock bar, my steering head bearings are nice and snug, and all my bodywork is intact and factory fresh.

Sorry, but no thank you, I don't drink that Kool-aid.
I've spent way too much money on my bike to trash it out in parking lot.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hang on a second.....
Yep, I checked and I got a standard length swingarm, a 190/55 tire, no crash cage, no chrome, standard paint job, 41T rear sprocket, no 12 o'clock bar, my steering head bearings are nice and snug, and all my bodywork is intact and factory fresh.

Sorry, but no thank you, I don't drink that Kool-aid.
I've spent way too much money on my bike to trash it out in parking lot.
I would like everyone to meet SubSailor my brother from another mother !!!!

I agree no stunters here except for a couple of squids floatin around and you know who you are......Take your advertisements to the 600 forums. Your only gonna find real riders on the 51 sites.

·
RC51 Forums Moderator
275 Posts
^^^Amen to it. Also, most people know that you shouldn't stunt a VTWIN... Oil catch doesn't get any oil on one wheel, thus low oil pressure, thus scratched cylinder walls, thus blowby, thus smoke thus poop bike.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I would like everyone to meet SubSailor my brother from another mother !!!!

I agree no stunters here except for a couple of squids floatin around and you know who you are......Take your advertisements to the 600 forums. Your only gonna find real riders on the 51 sites.
+1
For sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts