RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is adam I have a 01 rc51 that I bought new in 02 its currently got 10k miles I love my rc hello everybody

·
Registered
575 Posts
how do you not have at least 50,000 miles by now PS welcome , i have a buddy that got one of the first RC51s in sacramento 2000 .. he just put 55,000 miles on it , would be a lot more but 5 months a year he out to sea , funny after his last payment for the bike , he said total was $24,000 LOL must of had bad credit :)

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
... funny after his last payment for the bike , he said total was $24,000 LOL must of had bad credit :)
I hope he's not your financial advisor :eek:
Jes kidding, I know interest can eat you up. That's the beauty of buying used and paying cash. Leaves more money for those addictive upgrades :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
I hope he's not your financial advisor :eek:
Jes kidding, I know interest can eat you up. That's the beauty of buying used and paying cash. Leaves more money for those addictive upgrades :D
he got his Rc51 new i think it was $15,000

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
how do you not have at least 50,000 miles by now PS welcome , i have a buddy that got one of the first RC51s in sacramento 2000 .. he just put 55,000 miles on it , would be a lot more but 5 months a year he out to sea , funny after his last payment for the bike , he said total was $24,000 LOL must of had bad credit :)
Or he financed it for 72 months like my idiot nephew did with his Ford Focus.
I looked at his finance papers and shook my head at a $34,000 tin box which probably won't last to the final payment.
This is what happens when they don't ask for advice.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Or he financed it for 72 months like my idiot nephew did with his Ford Focus.
I looked at his finance papers and shook my head at a $34,000 tin box which probably won't last to the final payment.
This is what happens when they don't ask for advice.
he did something like that , but he got a good one lots of track day hard riding and other then the norm , the motor is still running great , 12years old and 55,000 miles

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats awesome ill never part with mine lol I worked my ass off for a whole year and paid cash for mine in 02 mine only has 10k on her im what you consider a fair weather ride I take extremely good care of mine I been in the whole debt situation and said never again thanks for the warm welcome

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Welcome aboard Adam. It ain't the miles it's the smiles that count!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
What, no Nobel Prize?
Hey, just doing my bit to help the new guy with the ropes is all...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your right its def the smiles! Haha ill get 55k on mine eventually haha this is a awesome forum and glad to be a part of it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Your right its def the smiles! Haha ill get 55k on mine eventually haha this is a awesome forum and glad to be a part of it
,,just messing with you about the miles ,, as long as there quality miles and every one counts , thats all that matters , i think the most i ever put on a sportbike in one year with only foothills and trackdays was 26,000 miles ,,,, that was a fun year :) now im lucky to get 200 miles a weekend :(

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm just down the road in Maryville but work in Knoxville.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts