RC51 Forums banner

hello names adam new to the forum

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  TNRC51 
#1 ·
Hello my name is adam I have a 01 rc51 that I bought new in 02 its currently got 10k miles I love my rc hello everybody

#5 · (Edited)
how do you not have at least 50,000 miles by now PS welcome , i have a buddy that got one of the first RC51s in sacramento 2000 .. he just put 55,000 miles on it , would be a lot more but 5 months a year he out to sea , funny after his last payment for the bike , he said total was $24,000 LOL must of had bad credit :)

#10 ·
Thats awesome ill never part with mine lol I worked my ass off for a whole year and paid cash for mine in 02 mine only has 10k on her im what you consider a fair weather ride I take extremely good care of mine I been in the whole debt situation and said never again thanks for the warm welcome

#15 ·
,,just messing with you about the miles ,, as long as there quality miles and every one counts , thats all that matters , i think the most i ever put on a sportbike in one year with only foothills and trackdays was 26,000 miles ,,,, that was a fun year :) now im lucky to get 200 miles a weekend :(

#17 ·
Hi and welcome. I'm just down the road in Maryville but work in Knoxville.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.