RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one. I wanted to come here and introduce my self. My name is Kyle, I am 24 years old and have a wife and 2 kids. I have lived my life around motor cycles. I started dirt biking when I was 5 and racing at the age of 7. I have fallen in love with the RC51 after riding a friends and talking to a couple of people that have them. I currently have not owned one but plan on it very soon. I am in the Navy as a aviation naval rescue swimmer and leave in July for 9 months to Iraq. I have also been building cars my whole life, I just finished playing with a Wrx STI. I spent about $10,000 on a new motor and had a ton of fun for 4000miles. Then a $20 part broke and destroyed the whole motor. So I am parting the motor stuff out and sold the car. I am looking to learn more about these bikes and meet some people. Then eventually perhaps get some help/knowledge when planning on getting one of my own.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome Kyle, I am in the Navy also and started out as an AWS. Look me up when you get back, stay safe over there!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You say you started out AWS? I am AWS right now. I have been in since 07 so I started out an AW. Where are you stationed?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Technically I started out as an AW SAR.. which later became AWS or AIRR... I came in 93, stationed onboard Peleliu

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
More NAVY guys, good stuff........stationed up here in Sugar Grove, WV after spending 5 years onboard USS Bulkeley DDG-84 and doing 8 months in Afghanistan.

James

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
606 Posts
spook we gotta spook....lol

What exactly do you mean by Spook ....;-)

raleigh

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts