RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I have a few different bikes but this one is my favourite. Its my SP1 with a Spraybay Laguna Seca paint job. I bought it about 5 years ago for a huge Colin Edwards fan. I have added a few bits to it, Ohlins rear shock, Full Akrapovic system, power commander with Dyno setup, Sprint pro steering damper, Hel braided lines all around, undertray with integrated rear light, tail tidy, smaller indicators, Pazzo levers, Pipercross air filters , a few carbon bits and bobs together with all of the usual airbox mods etc. The sound of this thing on the overrun is just the best . I've still got a few things to do to it like a front fork re valve and re spring by K Tech as Ohlins fork are rarer that rocking horse poo over here. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome stupendous!

K-Tech being British, you should have no problems getting the front done; I had mine done here in the Netherlands (by the Dutch importer).

Colin Edwards style panels

Ohlins

K-tech SSK at the front...

Now WHERE did I see that before???? :D

(yeah, I wanted them "Laguna" stars&stripes too)

·
Registered
56 Posts
There's a coincidence- I have a 2 in the same scheme.
Mine's fitted with a single-sided Arrows T1 system, Sigma slipper clutch and PCV quick shifter- still on std rear shock, but K-Tech have tidied the front end a little.

They're getting way too common.....Next time I drop it I'm getting it sprayed in TZ750 yellow speed block for a change.

Pic's taken at Joey's bar in NI earlier in the summer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Very nice!!! I often wish I had the room and the disposable coin to get about 6 more SP's>:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts