RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a quick hello as is customery when joining a site.

History: riding for 27yrs

Past rides
Honda CB125, CB400/4, CB500, XL500, Fireblade, and CR500,
Kawasaki: KH250, KH400, KH500, KH750
Yamaha: RD250, RD250LC, RD350LC, RZ350YPVS
Suzuki: GT185, GT250
KTM: 250SX

Now: RC51 SP1 yoshimura RS-3 stainless slip-ons with high mounts, Power Commander II, k&N's, -1 Frnt +2 Rear, Flapper & Pair removed, Under tail, Rear Hugger, CRG levers, Ohlins frnt Springs, Galfer discs, Superbike Kevlar brake lines. Repsol 40TH Anniversary body kit and tank (OEM plastics and tank in a box saved for posterity)

Looking forward to chatting with you guys about "stuff"

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome, I'm from Calgary also. Are you a cgp member? You didn't get your RC off a guy that goes by the name Motorhead?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, I'm from Calgary also. Are you a cgp member? You didn't get your RC off a guy that goes by the name Motorhead?
No I am him, different user name, yep I'm in the CGP, I'm heading down to Peters tonight if your in, I just fitted the Gilles billet rearsets so I need to test them out.

·
Registered
175 Posts
No I am him, different user name, yep I'm in the CGP, I'm heading down to Peters tonight if your in, I just fitted the Gilles billet rearsets so I need to test them out.
Had me wondering. Not many Repsols around. About time you showed face around here. We'll have to hit hwy 40 together soon. Cheers Ogri.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts