RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
Welcome to the group!!

I miss Joey Dunlop. Hell of a racer.
If I ever make it to the Isle of Man, I'll hoist a pint (or more) to ole Joey.
Then give Joey's statue a pat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh what a racer ..i think if he was around today he 'd still give the boys a run for there money .Just need a joey arai to complete the look ..hard to find .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
how you doin ..new to the site myself .its my second sp though should have never sold the other one. might see you knocking around .are you in north or south dub? I seen your other post by the way .. you say your dad has an sp2 ..is it a white one with carbon sato s if so it sounds like my old bike ..any chance of some pics .if it is it tell him i want it back ; )

·
Registered
22 Posts
how you doin ..new to the site myself .its my second sp though should have never sold the other one. might see you knocking around .are you in north or south dub? I seen your other post by the way .. you say your dad has an sp2 ..is it a white one with carbon sato s if so it sounds like my old bike ..any chance of some pics .if it is it tell him i want it back ; )
Hi mate,yep my dads sp2 has carbon hi level sato,he bought it from bray honda center;)he is after spending a fortune on more extras,he put adjustable foot rest,and adjustable bar risers on,changed the gearing,power commander etc,he isnt finished with it yet:DI will post pics asap;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh thats my old bike i traded it in there..should nt have :( anyway i think i might have a few origanal parts belong to that bike he might want ..he ll never fit them but still nice to have .i ll see what i can dig out .oh and if wants to sell them sato s i have cash waiting:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeh thats my old bike i traded it in there..should nt have :( anyway i think i might have a few origanal parts belong to that bike he might want ..he ll never fit them but still nice to have .i ll see what i can dig out .oh and if wants to sell them sato s i have cash waiting:)
Cool man;)he will never sell the sp2,he luvs it too much,anyway that wud be cool if u can dig out the orignal parts,would you have the orignal exhaust?
Anyway im from South Dublin,let us know if u can find them,cheers man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have the original rear light and pipes i think one has a scuff on it ..i think i have the seat for the back and some other stuff i ll let you know .gonna get another set of satos for the sp1 they sound so good .why did nt i take them off before i sold it ...doh...anyway i m glad its gone to a good home ..talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have the original rear light and pipes i think one has a scuff on it ..i think i have the seat for the back and some other stuff i ll let you know .gonna get another set of satos for the sp1 they sound so good .why did nt i take them off before i sold it ...doh...anyway i m glad its gone to a good home ..talk to ya soon.
cheers mate;)my dad is short of sleeping with it,lol,its his baby,sure shout me whenever you have free time and i will get them off u,sure if he ever sells it,u will be first to know;)
cheers
Phil

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome To Honda V Twin Racer Club..

·
Registered
106 Posts
G'day gorsp1. Lovin' the respect shown to the ultimate road racer. They broke the mould when Joey was created. I hope you enjoy the site; there's some cool guys on here, some good advice etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeh thanks mate... they don t make them like that anymore he was amazing .will post some more pics when i get my camera workin:) hows the weather in oz?

·
Registered
106 Posts
yeh thanks mate... they don t make them like that anymore he was amazing .will post some more pics when i get my camera workin:) hows the weather in oz?
Brilliant, as always. Actually, Canberra has been known to switch it around a bit to be freezing cold at inconvenient times, but it's the best country I've been to on Earth, so I'll put up with it, LOL!!
I had a guy on a Repsol 'Blade ride past me yesterday with a Joey Arai on. Brought back good memories!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeh its sounds like its nice down there ..its not to bad here at the mo but winters coming so thats 6 months of grey skys and crappy rain ..better choose the next set of tyres wisely:D..maybe thats why we have so many good riders for a small country.. if you can ride on these roads you can ride anywhere..enjoy your sun and blue skys;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts