RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
I contacted them last week sometime and the next day got a response. And they were suppose to email me back with more info. Been days now and no reply from them

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I contacted them last week sometime and the next day got a response. And they were suppose to email me back with more info. Been days now and no reply from them
Well Ill post something here if I get a response. What exhaust do you have?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Ok, cool. Thanks.

I have Sato low mounts on SP2. My mission is to find a way to end up with the high/banzi mount!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I got a reply:

Hi Mate,
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, my daughter was ill so I
haven't been at work the last couple of days. The links have an inlet of
2", they come with all the hardware to mount. I sell mufflers as well
which come with the bracketing hardware, I don't sell the bracketing
separately for the mufflers though.

I dont know what size the Yoshies are. Anyone else know?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
When I had my initial contact w this seller I asked if he had pix of the RC mids, he asked for my email. Then like I said earlier, never herd back.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I had my initial contact w this seller I asked if he had pix of the RC mids, he asked for my email. Then like I said earlier, never herd back.
I just gave him my email. I'll post some pics if I get any. According to Simon, yoshies are 57mm. I'm no scientist but I don't think thats 2". Can someone please confirm.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Guys, not to state the obvious, but if you want high mount pipes and you're not looking for Satos, there are still manufacturers that make high mount slip ons for the RC51. Two Brothers and GPR of Italy are two that I can think of.

I have contact information for a GPR distributor in Italy if you want it. They make a lot of different styles of mufflers in either high mount or low mount. Even the most expensive combonation was only going to be $780 US, shipped.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Guys, not to state the obvious, but if you want high mount pipes and you're not looking for Satos, there are still manufacturers that make high mount slip ons for the RC51. Two Brothers and GPR of Italy are two that I can think of.
Hey baws I don't like the look of the GPR or the two broz so thinking about the hindle mid pipes mated to a nice high end pipe like mori, leo, arrow, or ladybird.

Got an email back from the Hindle folks directly (not eBay) regarding the exit outer diameter and they said 2". Don't know how accurate that is but at $250 I guess I can roll dice and have stuff fabbed in the back end if that doesn't work out. Still looking for a nice set of cans though so if anyone has any they would like to part with let me know... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts