So my bike was on drip charge for the last 2 months. I went to start it tonight, the electrics came on but as soon as I hit the starter, it died and all electrics went off. When I turn the key, nothing. No dashboard, nothing. I checked the main fuses, both are fine. Could this simply be a blown battery? I should probably but a new battery and see if that works before asking for help, but I'm now drinking scotch and reaching out for help before I go to the store tomorrow and buy a new battery. Thanks.