RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Interesting since some owners have said their dealer gave them the run around since the bike has been out of production since 2006.
Probably a good thing to contact Honda America first and dealer second.

·
Registered
84 Posts
wow thats almost too good to be true glad it worked out for you and good to see great customer service from honda

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same story here. After 2 failed attempts, I finally got Honda to replace my tank on my 01. It started out a small drip or 2 over night. But eventually got to straight leaking. I was fearing a fire at this point every time I rode it. After taking to my Honda dealer, they called me back an hour later telling me that Honda will NOT cover it. I was surprised that Honda would give back a known leaking fuel tank to a customer. ( Especially after having taken it off and verified the leak ) But the very next day ( this morning ) they called me back again and said they WOULD cover it. So, I pick up the bike in a few days. I am happy, and very satisfied that Honda will take care of this problem. And rightfully so, this is a huge fire hazard. Thanks HONDA !!! and Western Honda in Scottsdale, AZ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well done! I tried two dealers in Canada and got nowhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.