RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I am placing for sale my much loved NH edition SP2.
Purchased motorcycle with the intention of sending it back to Australia, since purchase the import rules have changed.
Motorcycle has been stored in my air conditioned garage in Hong Kong and is in near new condition. This motorcycle has not been registered since I purchased in 2008.
Travelled only 2010 miles.
Tyres will have to be replaced as I have not used the motorcycle.
us sp2 5.jpg
us sp2 5.jpg us sp2 10.jpg
us sp2 5.jpg us sp2 10.jpg us sp2 4.jpg
us sp2 5.jpg us sp2 10.jpg us sp2 4.jpg us sp2 11.jpg
us sp2 5.jpg us sp2 10.jpg us sp2 4.jpg us sp2 11.jpg us sp2 9.jpg
I will ready the bike for shipping including plastic wrap, crate and deliver the motorcycle to the shipping handling agent.
I will supply any extra information as requested.

us sp2 5.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a shame you're having to sacrifice that.

None of my business of course, but is there no way you can pay a surcharge or perhaps get a commercial importer (from Oz) to help you? I say this only as a true enthusiast with belief that you might one day regret letting this great bike go.

On the other hand a GREAT opportunity for a prospective purchaser. If I had the means and knowledge to get it to UK you'd already have my deposit. All the very best to you!
Thanks for your kind words.
Nothing encouraging from the Oz Govt to date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would be hard to find a more original bike. Remember this is one owner with only a handful of miles. It passes the nut and bolt test, the rear dog bones cleanliness test, the fairing screws test, front brake caliper mounts test etc.

Unless it has been rebuilt at an exceptionally exorbitant cost and detail, this is the real deal!!
Yes, that is true too.

I just was thinking should those tank wing decals be more narrow? Don´t they look like upside down?

Or do I get it wrong?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nigel what the heck are you blabbing about?

The tank on the bike that's for sale in this post is not original, yet you made a post stating with absolute certainty that it was. I simply pointed out that it very obviously isn't original. Look at it man, you can't miss it.

Why you came in and started posting pics of one of YOUR bikes that isn't even an rc51, while engaging with someone who isn't even the OP is beyond me. Perhaps you have some self-importance delusions to hijack a for sale post with pics of your unrelated machine, and even worse to then presume I'm talking about it instead of the bike that is the subject of this thread simply because my post came after yours.

Congratulations for trying to throw pot shots at me over something you completely misinterpreted. i couldn't care less about your old honda. nobody does. this is an RC page.

give your head a shake dude. this place doesn't revolve around you

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also have a very low use 2004 Nicky RC51,this is the only bike I have seen as nice,seems the tank looks good too,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi All
I wish to dispel any concerns over my bike offered for sale.
The fuel tank is a Japanese handmade aluminium tank, a new fuel pump was also installed.
Everything else on this motorcycle is OEM.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts