RC51 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I actually like the tank over the OEM one. It might even have a bit more volume as well. It does look like the "Beater" tank. I believe are in the neighborhood of $2200.00 depending on the exchange rate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, if you can manage to get the Bike crated and deliver to a freight consolidator, you can get an LCL shipment to Australia for maybe around $600 USD.
The consolidator will put the crate with other items for other consignees going to Australia, so cuts the cost down considerably.
Australian govt recently changed the import rules, you can take this bike into Oz now.
Its a pretty easy process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi, if you can manage to get the Bike crated and deliver to a freight consolidator, you can get an LCL shipment to Australia for maybe around $600 USD.
The consolidator will put the crate with other items for other consignees going to Australia, so cuts the cost down considerably.
Australian govt recently changed the import rules, you can take this bike into Oz now.
Its a pretty easy process.
Ok great, thanks.
I will take another look at their website and renew my correspondence with them.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts