RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this week, the Kumamoto facility rolled the 300 millionth Honda motorcycle off the line. For some (me included) it's only fitting that it was a 2015 GL1800 Goldwing that made the milestone, the 40th Anniversary of the GL line. While Honda's racing efforts and the iconic bikes that won many TT and GP titles are not to be discounted, the Goldwing represents the model of the longest production run in Honda's motorcycle world. 65 years ago when Soichiro Honda's "dream" became reality in the form of the Dream D of 1949 who could know where the company would go? Then vs Now:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Very cool! Must be fun to work for Honda...maybe I can get a job with them in 14yrs (after I retire from my current occupation).

Hopefully I can snatch up another piece of Honda history tomorrow (adding to my stable of Honda vehicles).

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Very cool! Must be fun to work for Honda...maybe I can get a job with them in 14yrs (after I retire from my current occupation).

Hopefully I can snatch up another price of Honda history tomorrow (adding to my stable of Honda vehicles).
Be careful what you ask for...:D Sales is okay, manufacturing, stay away.

I remember our 2 million and 5 millionth fuel injection system and kept thinking, who the hell buys all of these?:confused::D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts