Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The carbon sounds more deep based kinda like....but the benefits are in weight were carbon is like feather heavy, and in heat disperse.
A carbon slip on is never ever hot whatsoever no matter how long you've been riding.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
The Akrapovic exhausts systems, or slip-on are peer ART.. For a production exhaust system company.... Those slip-ons look well taken care of, and The set is LIGHT as a feather.. As I had a set , Yet wanted the power gain of SATO exhaust components...

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
The Akrapovic exhausts systems, or slip-on are peer ART.. For a production exhaust system company.... Those slip-ons look well taken care of, and The set is LIGHT as a feather.. As I had a set , Yet wanted the power gain of SATO exhaust components...
+++1 for the Satos, on a side note Makis I hear through the grapevine that you acquired a Mori slipon set up. Nice find buddy! Now let's see the pics of it mounted..

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+++1 for the Satos, on a side note Makis I hear through the grapevine that you acquired a Mori slipon set up. Nice find buddy! Now let's see the pics of it mounted..
Shhhhhhhh..... :) ;)

It'll take a while cause the bike right now is literally in pieces :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts