RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Every 04 was a Hayden replica....with that said, actually finding out how many were made would/could be an act of god!

Use the search feature and you'll see how many threads discuss the "how many" topic.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
those polished silver frames and white rim lipstick must add a few ponies i didnt know about

facts remain: the 03 is the only one that has +20hp HRC ECU and HRC -30lb weight loss kit

sincerely,

the guy whose 03 tail lights you see;):D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wanna race? I see a lot about these 03's being so fast. But I got some work done To my hayden, and I'm pretty sure u guys are just saying this bc I've never came across any proof that this is true. Easiest way... Race

U sure can talk the talk...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Wanna race? I see a lot about these 03's being so fast. But I got some work done To my hayden, and I'm pretty sure u guys are just saying this bc I've never came across any proof that this is true. Easiest way... Race

U sure can talk the talk...
U mad bro? :confused: Haha
My 03 has some work done too.. I just installed a sticker package that is supposed to add 5hp. Let's race!
:sly:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohhh u got the sticker package?! Damnn... I think u got me. I got a polishe frame and swing arm tho so right there I get another 15 hp. Idk man... I also just put a steamer on it with a new windscreen! Ur in for it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But seriously no one knows the production numbers for the Hayden's? There's gotta be somebody on this forum who knows

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Every 04 was a Hayden replica....with that said, actually finding out how many were made would/could be an act of god!

Use the search feature and you'll see how many threads discuss the "how many" topic.

I don't think that all 04's are NH replicas...only the US versions if I'm not mistaken.

Remember most of the Euro versions also came with a polished frame and they weren't NH editions.

I've also read the Woody sticker alone gives an additional 5hp...:D

So I think you should be searching for US only production bikes.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I haven't seen any euro's with a black frame. As far as I know, they're all polished. All years.
Of all the threads and post's I've read, the highest number of [NH] '04's that I've seen stated to have been released to US, was around 2000. A couple of prominent members who might be privy to actual production numbers, say the same thing: Honda is very ambiguous about that information.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts