RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I've put 4200 miles on my bike so far this summer, Im guessing that is a little high for most typical RC riders but I've found a new love with this bike I'm finally getting close to being done with mods and i cant stand not riding her for more than a day or two :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
ive only had the bike since feb this year, and have put around 5k miles on it, so probably 10k miles give or take for the year.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what's up man, good to see her getting some miles ;) I was scared to put a lot of miles on mine when I first got it but now I don't worry about it cuz I'm never gonna sell it and I'll just do a rebuild when the time comes

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
when I used to ride around the city on my VTR1000 I put on 18,000km in one summer. I didnt work I just rode all day everyday..

now ill probably do around 2000 miles unless I do some long trips..

Stiff

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I'm around 1200mi a year right now.

Wow...how do you do it? :D

Rock, you don't count, you only do track days because you know know that your 04 can't handle the miles a 03 can :p
He counts......its his choice to only do track days on the RC. However, he did see what a real bike looks like that gets ridden across most of the country. Rock had '03 envy, I could see it in his eyes.;)

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Yes I admit, my super sexy and special 04 (which we all know was the only "race tuned" year :D) can't handle such slow miles on the streets. Thats why it only sees the track...as it's the only place the beast can run free ;). I'll leave all the slow riding to the 03's :eek:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I do even less than everyone here, think i managed 100 miles last year, have done maybe 1500-2000 miles since buying the bike 5+ years ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts