RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching for about 6 months, located one about 400 miles from home, fellow bike lover with 6 in the hanger, this will bring me uo to 7, time to reorganize, lol. Thought about SV1000s but the RC was my first choice. I do have a RC30 racer, pro build from the 90s, love the Vs on the track.
Cheers for now..

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dig the user name! Where ya located?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
My user name is my nickname my buddies gave me, my fav handgun is a 454 Casull hand cannon, like Tackleberry from the movie Police Academy, lol.
Idaho my state, the mountain roads up here are fantastic. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Need to take a few more pics, 98 Blackbird missing, 82 XT550 missing, a one car garage is tough to photo with any clarity lol.
The Hawk specs, 340 wet, bal crank, no fly wheel, custom cams for Hi Velocity intakes, zero point ignition, 700cc hi comp pistons, custom headers, Orig M4 muffler, F4 radiator, 91 GXSR 750 forks w progressive springs, Shark Skinz 916 fairing, Airtech seat, small Lith battery, good for 20 lap race, cant remeber name rearsets. The engine build was from mototuneusahttp://mototuneusa.com/homework.htm.
This fellow came up with high velocity intake porting before Japan began to figure it out. He had a ten year run with his concept before he revealed it to the public. My Hawk is getting around 70 hp, if I put on a set of smoothbores might give it another 5 to 10 hp.
You should read some of his info from his site.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts