RC51 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I came upon the site while looking for answers on my 03' hesitation and stall randomly at idle issue, and thought this looks like a nice place to hang out. And since I'm not the type to stop by, find what I need (or didn't) and bolt unnoticed, I signed up.

I have an otherwise working (once away from idle) 03 that has been my favorite thing to ride that doesn't come with a large cup size and monthly cycle. Ran Gixxers and FZRs back in the day, and was lucky enough to ba taken under some well versed wings back when I was a young rider. Having fun now instilling the love of riding into my 9 year old son.

See you around the site!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Greetings all! I came upon the site while looking for answers on my 03' hesitation and stall randomly at idle issue, and thought this looks like a nice place to hang out. And since I'm not the type to stop by, find what I need (or didn't) and bolt unnoticed, I signed up.

I have an otherwise working (once away from idle) 03 that has been my favorite thing to ride that doesn't come with a large cup size and monthly cycle. Ran Gixxers and FZRs back in the day, and was lucky enough to ba taken under some well versed wings back when I was a young rider. Having fun now instilling the love of riding into my 9 year old son.

See you around the site!
What part of NE Ohio are you in? I'm Lyndhurst born and raised. Despite living the South for half of my life and the current economic situation I still miss NEO and would move back in a minute if circumstances would allow. I still consider it home...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What part of NE Ohio are you in? I'm Lyndhurst born and raised. Despite living the South for half of my life and the current economic situation I still miss NEO and would move back in a minute if circumstances would allow. I still consider it home...
I am in North Ridgeville now after returning home from the south back in '01. Spent 10 years between NC, SC, & FL thanks to the Marines (and points in the Far East from time to time) and came home when my son was born. I left a great job and some lifelong freinds behind and miss it all sometimes, but this is most certainly my home. Thanks for the welcome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts