RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just got me a new to me 03 RC with 13K. Customer bodywork done with red custom paint. Have had it for 2 months now, but, have not figured out how to post the pics!!!:mad: (The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 800 x 418. ) I wish I could post it up. But, anyways, my first real bike. Have had a Lifan 150 CC Milano moped. I know, LOL!!. But, I love it! Get compliments everywhere I go. Nothing against the paint job and bodywork, but, I would like to see if someone would be willing to trade. If not, cool. Please send me your email for pics or someone please learn me how to post it up please haha :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello all, I just got me a new to me 03 RC with 13K. Customer bodywork done with red custom paint. Have had it for 2 months now, but, have not figured out how to post the pics!!!:mad: (The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 800 x 418. ) I wish I could post it up. But, anyways, my first real bike. Have had a Lifan 150 CC Milano moped. I know, LOL!!. But, I love it! Get compliments everywhere I go. Nothing against the paint job and bodywork, but, I would like to see if someone would be willing to trade. If not, cool. Please send me your email for pics or someone please learn me how to post it up please haha :)
Welcome to the board! I too am in the DFW area. Would love to see some pics of the bike, and maybe even get together for some RC ride's... to post pics, go to www.photobucket.com and download your pics there. Then you can post the him by using the drop down box that appears when you put your cursor on the pic you want to upload to a website. Pick the last on the list of drop downs, and copy and paste into your post...

Mo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the board! I too am in the DFW area. Would love to see some pics of the bike, and maybe even get together for some RC ride's... to post pics, go to www.photobucket.com and download your pics there. Then you can post the him by using the drop down box that appears when you put your cursor on the pic you want to upload to a website. Pick the last on the list of drop downs, and copy and paste into your post...

Mo
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s147/stocksilver02/d0ec6c49.jpg

I hope this link works. I will be taking more when I have time. I am kind of busy with stepsons soccer games nowadays, as he is on 3 teams!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've seen that one posted for sale on Craigslist locally... Looking forward to getting out on the road with you sometime... maybe even get you out to the track too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen that one posted for sale on Craigslist locally... Looking forward to getting out on the road with you sometime... maybe even get you out to the track too!
Yea, it was on there for a while but he wanted the money to get a mustang. Luckily, I had what he wanted and he had what I wanted, so good deal for both of us!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,
I'm shopping for an RC, always loved the sound, the technology, wondering about "problem areas", such as instrument clusters, electrical, parts availability, etc. How close to a Ducati 1098 is the riding position? I realize this is not a cruiser for the faint of haert, but would like to actually RIDE occasionally. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello All,
I'm shopping for an RC, always loved the sound, the technology, wondering about "problem areas", such as instrument clusters, electrical, parts availability, etc. How close to a Ducati 1098 is the riding position? I realize this is not a cruiser for the faint of haert, but would like to actually RIDE occasionally. Thanks guys!
The RC51 is not without it's problem's, but I wouldn't say it was any more problematic than any other sportsbike.
As for the riding position, very similar to that of the 1098. I have a bad back, and knee, so long ride's for me are left to being done on my Busa.... The RC51 is actually a pretty tame bike, compared to some of the current mills you have running around. It does have a beautiful sound. I am on my way to work in a few minute's, and going to take the RC, since I haven't ridden it since the trackday last month.... she's all dressed up and nowhere to go.

By the way, I sent you a PM.

Mo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts