RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
:eek:BBBBBOOOOOOOIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG:eek:

And where is Paul or Subsailor ??:confused:?? DAYUUUM YYYUUUUUMMYYY parts here. :)

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Jump on it Duckie

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
HA !! James, I SO would too !! My card limit is not that high !! LOL !!! :eek::D
I have had a nip'n tuck month as is bro, 5 Birthdays in the family this month :)

Plus I am just wrapping up things with Brett at the end of this month ;)

This bit o kit is WAYYYYY outta my reach, I missed on the Attack Triple set too :(, I went to $600 on it but was outbid last second by $10 !!!
Nobody was witness to it... he watched it go down LOL !!!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
You need EVERYTHING ELSE to use it. gts455 would kill for this shite... He has the " WORKS "

LOL

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
HA !! James, I SO would too !! My card limit is not that high !! LOL !!! :eek::D
I have had a nip'n tuck month as is bro, 5 Birthdays in the family this month :)

This bit o kit is WAYYYYY outta my reach, I missed on the Attack Triple set too :(, I went to $600 on it but was outbid last second by $10 !!!
eBay's bidding increment is $10 from $500 - $999.99, so the winning bidder might have entered a max bid much higher than $610.

This is the way I like to make myself feel better when losing an auction :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts

I know that goes man.

I'll tell you, if looks could kill, I would not be here to post this... when the wifiey to be, came back I told her I just placed a bid on this, then showed her the auction page. She knows my addiction to any RC and believed me. Needless to say, she wasn't amused, but I was:D I had to explain to her why I didn't need it before she'd believe that I didn't bid on it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
These are an HRC kit parts, not HRC works parts.
Those are destroyed at the end of racing season.

The asking price is very reasonable considering the pieces.
Out of curiosity one day, I checked the part numbers, and just the front valve cover was $1700 and the rear valve cover $1500.

Except for the valves (titanium), valve seats (needed for the Ti valves), and valve covers, I pretty much have what these offer, plus other goodies in the engine.
So I'll pass on these parts. :)

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts