RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. My sp1 has a near new high mount gpr exhaust on it. My wife wants to ride with me so I need low mount elbows to buy of trade for my high mount or if someone has a decent low mount system to trade?

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
You should post pics of said exhaust system, so others can see what you have ????
I know what they look like but others may not.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
You can use photobucket, or.... if you look under the quick reply box, goto "go advanced" scroll down in that menu and hit "manage attachments" then add up to 5 photos, best to resize the them to 640x480.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
^nice ride broady......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes!!!! Took me all day! Lol. But I made it all work from my iPhone lol. Thanks for the advice

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Bc, word is those font work too well with the GPR system, correct me if I'm wrong fellas, if I was the OP I'd tell my wife too bad, maybe I just need another bike for you or one we can both enjoy.... That's just me tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bc yes I've talked to that fellow and he's sold them to people with the same exhaust and they don't work. If I don't find what I'm looking for this winter she'll just have to ride in the sailboat and be happy! No new bike for me atleast this year or unless I write this one off at the track lol. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
You could sell that exhaust and buy a Yoshi or Two Bros to keep her happy:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a vtr sp1 Exhaust LINK PIPES

Hi,

I have couple of MIVV Carbon Oval with low mounth, but need to be modified to fit on a RC51 (VTR)

Alternatively I would be interested in buying you link pipes..

Alessandro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts