RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! I originally owned a 2000 (bought new) and rode it a couple of years until I had to regretfully sell it due to emergency changes in my life. I have rode since on friends borrowed bikes but nothing ever made me smile like the RC51 did. So I decided to pull the trigger again and this time I am the owner of a 2005. Looking forward to being a part of this unique community of enthusiasts.

-Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome aboard, pics of bike or it didn't happen btw ! :) :D :cool:

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Looks like a nice RC you got there Ryan welcome to the forums.. you'll find anything you wanna know about the RC51 here.. many guys here including myself regretted selling theirs & ended up coming back around. .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a nice RC you got there Ryan welcome to the forums.. you'll find anything you wanna know about the RC51 here.. many guys here including myself regretted selling theirs & ended up coming back around. .
Thank you. There definitely is a lot of great information on here!

-Ryan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lets keep this up. I sold my 2002 in 2007 victim of divorce. Ive been lookin for another but the stars havent aligned. I still read forum. Maybe it will happen this year

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Lets keep this up. I sold my 2002 in 2007 victim of divorce. Ive been lookin for another but the stars havent aligned. I still read forum. Maybe it will happen this year
:crying: nothing is more expensive than women or lawyers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you got a coveted RC51 back in your life!
Thanks! It feels so good to be back on a RC51! Biggest smile every time I ride :grin2:

Damn man that sucks but I wish you the best in your search for another!

:crying: nothing is more expensive than women or lawyers
So so very true!

-Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts