1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
6,483 Posts
Yeah a magnetic drain plug is a good extra measure of protection against metal particles.
Also, depending on the amount of shavings on the end, a good barometer if something is going bad.

I ran across this little Pro-Bolt number and popped for it.
Dished titanium and cross-drilled for safety wire, with magnet.
Everything I was desiring.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sub sailor that's a very nice peace , please tell me it was more the $40 bucks . Or I'm going to hate mine I just order LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh..sorry, but it's only $24 + S&H.
even better , but the one i order the magnet is so strong it will pull metal out of the oil in the car next to me , :) :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing wrong with that at all.
The Dimple plugs seen pretty nice.
that's what im hoping , all kidding aside , any magnet plug is better then nothing , :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it just got here holly cow it is strong i can pick up a 17mm wrench with it :) i think this is going to work great

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just ordered one also....I figured for $13 shipped I can't go wrong....especially seeing that it can pick up a wrench, it's gotta be pretty good.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just ordered one also....I figured for $13 shipped I can't go wrong....especially seeing that it can pick up a wrench, it's gotta be pretty good.
you didn't get the one i have , mine was $30+ and yes it can pick up a wrench , i doubt the less expensive one's can do that , but it still will be better then nothing

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually now that you ask I went out to my garage and it is so strong it picked up a giant craftsman torque wrench and a heavy @ss c-clamp I have. Well worth the money in my eyes.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i did before i put it in the bike :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Most of the "metal" floating around my car engine is NOT magnetic. Its copper lead and other bearing component material.

does the RC have these types of bearings at all?

Nochain who now has two chains...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts