RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i need some help on finding out what suspension i might have. I dont see names anywhere but ill post some pics to see if u guys know..thx in advance. it might even be stock, but i just thought the rear stocker is yellow, and i never seen these forks on a stock 51, but i could be wrong

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bike looks pretty much stock..... the yellow spring came on the sp1.
well mine is a sp1 with a red spring,,so its still stock?..sorry tht im asking noob questions, i guess i never had a bike come with good stock suspension or at least adjustable stock suspension lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Settings for the Stock Suspension can be found at Sportrider.com for both the SP1 and SP2. Change in springs wouldn't be considered an upgrade I'm not sure a color change means anything changed with the spring spec, the upgrade came from an modification to increase the swingarm flex to enhance traction on the SP2.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Settings for the Stock Suspension can be found at Sportrider.com for both the SP1 and SP2. Change in springs wouldn't be considered an upgrade I'm not sure a color change means anything changed with the spring spec, the upgrade came from an modification to increase the swingarm flex to enhance traction on the SP2.
o ok, thx for the info!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts