RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was set up for racing when it was bought and did not have any aditional parts like headlights or taillights. I am looking for headlights to be able to ride my street and bring it back to street condition. If you have some for sale, please let me know and how much you want for them. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Sorry I do not have any headlight parts but I have seen some on eBay. I was wondering if the old nosepiece was a race piece or do you have inserts? I am looking for headlight inserts or a cheap race nose and fairings.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Headlights

I do have a complete set of race farings. The nose faring is just one solid piece. No inserts. I also have the side and tail farings. If you are interested, Ill sell them to you. Let me know. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My bike was set up for racing when it was bought and did not have any aditional parts like headlights or taillights. I am looking for headlights to be able to ride my street and bring it back to street condition. If you have some for sale, please let me know and how much you want for them. Thanks.
I,v had a bit of an off on my sp1. I need a new right hand panel and bits and bobs the clock works ok but the glass has broke can i get a new glass or is it a new (second hand) one. cheers John.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts