RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need some creative help for a T-shirt

A year ago I picked up a vinyl cutter to make my own vinyl decals and logos for my RC planes and now I am messing around with vinyl heat transfer t-shirts. I have some red blank shirts so I am playing around with red as a base for the time being. Give me some constructive criticism on these samples. These I was thinking would be the front of the shirt.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
3rd for the front and 1st for the back

·
Banned
48 Posts
Looking again , for the front , the first image , but replace ''1000R'' at the bottom with ''racing'' from the third image and the SBK for the back.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
if it were me i'd just like a shirt that says RC51 on the front in the same font it does on the bike. not negative or anything, just RC51.

i think a lot of people try to do too much and end up with overly busy designs

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The 5th one kinda reminds me of the "mortal kombat" logo...heh

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought it was an old man with glasses and a big nose.
Yup, I can see that. LOL I was trying to change it up from the standard shirts I have seen out there.

I agree with you Wibby. Sometimes it becomes too much.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. If anyone has any additional suggestions let me know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can make up some t-shirts for sale. Right now I have some blank shirts but they do not have pockets. If a few people are interested I can order up some blank shirts and add a shirt with a pocket.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If your taking orders.. number 3 for the front and number 1 and the back. No pocket in a XL. Let me know how much and where to send the money. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will go over to the post office to get a shipping rate on 1 and 2 shirts so I can figure out a price.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I went to the Post office and the price to ship 2 shirts is the same as shipping one. I can do one shirt for $30US with tracking or $50US for 2 shirts. We can make changes to the images I put together to change things up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry if my pricing is high but shipping from Canada to the US with tracking is not cheap.

In any case I put together another tshirt but with a black shirt this time around. The front is simple and on the back I added the woody logo which has 5 different color layers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need some help too, but maybe a bit out of topic, my new project needs a new steering wheel, but for e30 its not easy to find a good quality used one. I looked around and found woodensteeringwheels.com but i don't really know if its worth it, has anyone tried this kind of service before ?steeringwheels.com but i don't really know if its worth it, has anyone tried this kind of service before ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I need some help too, but maybe a bit out of topic, my new project needs a new steering wheel, but for e30 its not easy to find a good quality used one. I looked around and found woodensteeringwheels.com but i don't really know if its worth it, has anyone tried this kind of service before ?steeringwheels.com but i don't really know if its worth it, has anyone tried this kind of service before ?
You do realize this is a motorcycle forum , don't you ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts