RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....you sickos. Of course I'd like to meet a 19 yr old female rider but that won't happen here. I'm a bloke.
I live in Perth, Western Australia.
I have purchased a VTR SP-2 but haven't riden it yet!
To get this bike I had to fly for 3 hours, see it in pouring rain, make the seller ride it to a freight company and now I wait. I don't wait well. I hate waiting. It hurts.
I have had a VTR 1000 before and loved it. I went all Triumphish for a couple of years but have never forgotten how stiff it got when I started my V-twin. I love that sound so much more than a triple's growl.
So I needed to address that by buying something sweeter than a std VTR.
And I have.
I'll write more when I have actually ridden it.
Did I mention that waiting sux?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I read the title, and it looks like there were some words after that, but... Let's see some pictures of you on your bike! :D

Eric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read the title, and it looks like there were some words after that, but... Let's see some pictures of you on your bike! :D

Eric
Settle down big fella! I am a grumpy old man. But I did get your attention, I guess. As I wrote b4, the bike is in transit and I won't get it til Friday, I reckon. But I could add a photo now..... I think. Somewhere on here. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wait... You aren't a 19 year old female? :(

Yeah... We won't be needing pictures, then... Sorry for the confusion.

Eric

·
Registered
422 Posts
welcome dude

·
Registered
94 Posts
My first thought was she must weigh 170 to ride an RC, but I still logged in! Nice going!Have owned several Triumphs too mainly for the sound. Can there be many twisties around Perth?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts