RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
This bike has been listed many times... I remember seeing this ad back in January before I found my bike.... Whoever bought this will probably be mad once they research what most RC's sell for... Bet the seller is happy!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
This bike has been listed many times... I remember seeing this ad back in January before I found my bike.... Whoever bought this will probably be mad once they research what most RC's sell for... Bet the seller is happy!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I doubt they will be mad. I bet the buyer just didn't buy the bike because it looks cool. I'm guessing they know it is ultra low mileage, stock - and that's the BIG thing about this bike, piece of sportbike history. In the scheme of things is it a little on the high side? Sure it is. I'm not disagreeing with you there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I dont think this is high, if it is as flawless as it appears i paid 6500 for mine in perfect condition it would look at home at the concourse de elegance :D or any museum and she was very well taken care of mechanically with 12xxx miles, all stock except for jardine slip ons and hot bodies undertail the mint plastics alone are worth what 2k?

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Just over 1,000 miles & mint original condition makes it worth a lot more. It's as close to a new bike as anybody would ever get at around that money. Wasn't a bad buy.
Maybe the lucky new owner will pop up on here sooner or later. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts