RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I am in search of an RC51 fuel tank in horrible condition. I only have a need for the 'fill-area' at the top of gas tank, so that area must not be dented inward, before the top lip. otherwise, the entire rest of the tank can be dented, leaking, caught on fire, whatever! I can't find anything cheaper than $125, and that's just not worth the cap-portion (IMHO). I would be willing to pay up to $50 plus shipping for a completely useless tank, as long as the top portion is still usable. I do not require the top cap with locking mechanism, nor the lower area where the fuel pump connects.

So...if you have something that you want out of your garage, please let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I may have a tank that I can sell...not sure if it has been thrown away yet or not...will have to call the shop and ask...you're welcome to it for 50+shipping if it's still there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds excellent. If you could take a picture of the top and bottom for me, that would be great. I doubt I'll be using the fuel attachment area, but I would like to measure the angle it's mounted at, and the depth. Thanks again for looking!

My Frankenstein Madmax Trike also thanks you...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
i have 2 f*cked fuel tanks.

PM me with your email and ill send you pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts