RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going, where will you be and what restaurant are we meeting at on Friday / Saturday night during the "Nights on Meridian" ?

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I'll be there , I am going to stay where I always stay Lot 2 @ the track . SW Vista seat as always , and as for restaurant you tell me it's your hometown ! :D

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I'll be there starting Thurs afternoon. Staying downtown this year.:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there , I am going to stay where I always stay Lot 2 @ the track . SW Vista seat as always , and as for restaurant you tell me it's your hometown ! :D
I'll be there starting Thurs afternoon. Staying downtown this year.:eek:
Are you bringing the bike? Riding down town??

I say we meet on the Circle park the bikes together and then go eat...it worked out well last year.:cool:

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Are you bringing the bike? Riding down town??

I say we meet on the Circle park the bikes together and then go eat...it worked out well last year.:cool:
I'm going to trailer the 900RR down this year. My friend Chad is coming along with the R1 again. I figure to be at the Circle/Meridian Thurs. - Sat. nights. Probably have the bike Thurs. Walk over Friday and Bike again Sat. What we did last year was GREAT. Would love to get the same type of spot again this year on Sat. night.

Have Capcodder join us too this year. I still owe you 1 dinner. Maybe Thurs night??

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I'm 3/3 for inspections...which means I'll be broke for the next 8-12mths. Enjoy, maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Bringing the bike as well

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'll have the rc, along with my dads fjr and buddy's café racer. Let me know when/where you guys meet and I'll see if I can make it. We'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Saturday evening I will park my bike on the East side of the monument downtown Indy.

I am going to try and have some seats there too.:cool:

That spot rocked last year..

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Mmm , this sounds fun :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd love to go! I went to Laguna Seca 2013.. Wife says no go to a race this year. (preggers)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd love to go! I went to Laguna Seca 2013.. Wife says no go to a race this year. (preggers)
Laguna who? This is an Indy thread....... Not the dirt hole on the other side of the hill from Monterey.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh ok thanks....

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Chad and I are doing the track ride Friday morning. Anyone else doing this? (Who knows Embee... u just might get a glimpse of you know who!)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gotta pay for all my play toys bike, jet skis x3 lol, a few firearms lol
But you are depriving some poor girl of her Ogre.:D

Chad and I are doing the track ride Friday morning. Anyone else doing this? (Who knows Embee... u just might get a glimpse of you know who!)
I will be looking for you :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Anybody know the best place to sit/watch the race? Or is general admission the best way to go, and just walk around? Just trying to buy tickets.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 96 Posts