RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Unfortunately for me i am out to sea for both Laguna Seca and Indy this year... ugh good news is I will be around for both next year!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm in as long as I don't have the kids.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im in.

I'll be there for sure.....:..but I can't afford it, and I don't need to be having fun, riding bikes and drinking beer.
Oh and I need to get the yard cleaned up... and feed the dog, see if I can get that slow leak in my truck tire fixed, the cover came off the chimney so ill have to put that back on, better get the garage organized a little better, if I ride very much this spring I might need a new tire or an oil change or something like that, that costs a lot of money too you know. Is it supposed to rain that weekend? I don't like rain or if its to hot, cold sucks too....... ........ Sorry that was my wife talking, Im back now. Never mind what she said, Hell yes I'm Going. Why wouldn't I.?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be there for sure.....:..but I can't afford it, and I don't need to be having fun, riding bikes and drinking beer.
Oh and I need to get the yard cleaned up... and feed the dog, see if I can get that slow leak in my truck tire fixed, the cover came off the chimney so ill have to put that back on, better get the garage organized a little better, if I ride very much this spring I might need a new tire or an oil change or something like that, that costs a lot of money too you know. Is it supposed to rain that weekend? I don't like rain or if its to hot, cold sucks too....... ........ Sorry that was my wife talking, Im back now. Never mind what she said, Hell yes I'm Going. Why wouldn't I.?
Give her a "pickle tickle" and say. "There, that outta hold ya for the weekend..." Works for me.:D

I am going to go to that same establishment where we were at and see if they will reserve parking for us so we can get all of the RC's together.;)

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
I want to see both Indy and Laguna, just can't fit them in right now. Herself gets kinda crabby if I plan a get away that takes too much time on me own when I'm supposed to be vacationing with her. And of course there's no way that I'd be taking my wife to either one, it's a guy thing IMO;). Ideally, I'd ride, would be a great spin, if a tad longish from here and back on the RC or the Wing for that matter. 3-4 pretty solid days each way I reckon, and then the 3-4 days there, eats up two of me 3 weeks hols for sure. Of course, I could take an LOA...hmmmm.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Would really like to attend. Unfortunately, I still won't know for sure until it gets closer to the event date... :(

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would really like to attend. Unfortunately, I still won't know for sure until it gets closer to the event date... :(
Dude, are you afraid to leave Michigan for fear of never wanting to return?? I understand, it happened to me!:D

(I do miss going to The Joe.....that place is history!)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Dude, are you afraid to leave Michigan for fear of never wanting to return?? I understand, it happened to me!:D

(I do miss going to The Joe.....that place is history!)

LOL Well, if I was gonna leave MI, it'd be somewhere down south; can't really complain this winter though, since it was so mild. It was probably 70F today and there's more 70+ F weather ahead in the forecast for the next several days - really good weather for March.

The main culprit is that I'm running very thin on leave time at work, gotta wait until the fall for it to build back up again - that's the kicker. :(

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
i'm jealous.....take some pics for me. Madbuyer, i'm heading into town to grab your beers today. i'll let you know when to expect them buddy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts