RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Hey guys, where is a good place to stay in Indy for Moto GP? I haven't been there yet and any help with the landscape would be helpful.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Anywhere downtown.....that way you can stumble into the rack if you decide to visit the Irish bar...hurry though, I'd be surprised if there are any rooms left.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Hey guys, where is a good place to stay in Indy for Moto GP? I haven't been there yet and any help with the landscape would be helpful.

I think I stayed in Fisher last year and it wasn't too bad of a ride to the track or downtown. I didn't drink since I was on the bike n still had a great time. Mad is a good host.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I think I stayed in Fisher last year and it wasn't too bad of a ride to the track or downtown. I didn't drink since I was on the bike n still had a great time. Mad is a good host.
Thanks atv...that wasn't a bad drive come to think of it other than the knock on the door at 2am "Are you my Ogre??" :D

I waited too late to get downtown, everything is already booked. I found a place 15 min from downtown. Hope to meet some of you guys there. I'm on the fence whether to ride the bike or take the cage. That's not too bad....what side of the city??

No track rats here , the campground at Indy is good as well , showers and ice
I would but I live too close;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts