RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - I am new to this site. I live in the inland northwest and am currently in the market for an RC51...so I figured I better join up!

Please feel free to hit me up with any leads for anything from a "project" bike to a collectors' piece; I am interested in exploring all my options.

I am an experienced motorcyclist and would welcome opportunities for group rides, get-togethers, etc.

Hopefully, I can find an RC51 soon!

JW

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your quest. Patience is a virtue, trust me. Took me almost 2 years to find mine. Em, so just how "north" Idaho? Somewhat familiar with the roadways south of the BC border down to Bonner Ferry, Sandpoint, Cours d'elene etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and good luck in your quest. Patience is a virtue, trust me. Took me almost 2 years to find mine. Em, so just how "north" Idaho? Somewhat familiar with the roadways south of the BC border down to Bonner Ferry, Sandpoint, Cours d'elene etc.
Yup, you got it - that North Idaho! In order to keep the population from growing any further, I'm required to tell you how horrible it is here; tons of snow, gangs, drugs, etc.! :wink2:

And thank you for the advice - I will definitely follow it!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Hey and welcome...I am new here also! I spent 9 months looking for my RC.......take your time, there are still good bikes out there!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey and welcome...I am new here also! I spent 9 months looking for my RC.......take your time, there are still good bikes out there!
Thanks, Jeosbro1 - I do struggle with patience in finding the right m-c...but you guys are right, it's an investment in the right machine, not just buying a commuter car!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Welcome to the site, lot of great guys on here with tons of knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts