RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
That's a lot of money...that kind of money gets you an Ohlins rear shock and Ohlins internals for the forks. Even less if the shock is used.

Well reasonably close...and we all know Ohlins works, why take your chances with that other stuff?

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
I hope LDH doesn't see this thread :D

Anything made in Italy and England are just crap
I believe were his words on a thread :rolleyes:

Personaly I've read some good feedback on the MUPOs....never tried them though.

If I had the money I would go for an OHLINS kit.......molested and tested in the WSBK bikes and works 100%.
When Honda entered the WSBK with the Ten Kate CBR 1000RR, they used WP suspension. Next think I know they were using Ohlins again......don't take it for a random swap!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mupo's VS Ohlin's

I would go for the ohlin's front and rear myself as well, I see them everywhere on all sorts of bikes, I have NEVER seen these Mupo's anywhere on any bike.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I would go for the ohlin's front and rear myself as well, I see them everywhere on all sorts of bikes, I have NEVER seen these Mupo's anywhere on any bike.:rolleyes:
Could be a good reason for that...save your pennies something will come if you're patient.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I've had Ohlins pretty much on every bike I've deemed worthy and it never disappoints.

Hell I had an Ohlins on an 1987 FZR1000 didn't think anything could help that wallowing old cow, but it did.

Go figure.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Mupo is pretty good. The ohlins is always top of line and probably better. The biggest thing is the ohlins support. You'll always be able to get your ohlins stuff tuned and repaired if it ever needs it. Mupo.....eh probably not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts