RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 RC51
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for both headlight assemblies, with sockets and rubber covers. Absolute minimum needs are both sockets and the left lens assembly. PO did a hack job HID attempt that I am reverting to stock, and the left eye has some scar tissue on it. So any help here would be genuinely appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2004 SP2 X 2, 1985 GPz900R, 1999 Duc 996S, 2005 R1100S BCR, 2007 Duc 1098S Tri, 2009 Buell 1125CR
117 Posts
I'd be interested to hear what you come up with. I have a similar issue with an old track bike. I haven't looked to see it the stock sockets are still available.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Looking for both headlight assemblies, with sockets and rubber covers. Absolute minimum needs are both sockets and the left lens assembly. PO did a hack job HID attempt that I am reverting to stock, and the left eye has some scar tissue on it. So any help here would be genuinely appreciated. Thanks!
I have a set of OEM that I was going to mod. That’s never going to happen. Let me know if you are interested and I will find them and take pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I have a left headlight that's in nice shape. If you're still looking for one let me know and I can send some pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts