RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been thinking on a ISR race master brake and cluth.
Have a kind of Terminator looks to them.
Have anybody tryed them and have a verdict?

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I would go brembo masters myself. It's on my list.
Talk with nobody, he has a buddy with one brake master for sale....$150 I believe.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
No but they make some killer monobloc calipers and if the masters are as good of quality I say go for it. Why not Brembo? A lot more support and places to get parts accessories/upgrades...just curious.

The forged Brembo are a good upgrade to the stock mc's but the billet stuff is that much better than the forged.

I think its gone Duck...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No but they make some killer monobloc calipers and if the masters are as good of quality I say go for it. Why not Brembo? A lot more support and places to get parts accessories/upgrades...just curious.

The forged Brembo are a good upgrade to the stock mc's but the billet stuff is that much better than the forged.

I think its gone Duck...
I liked the different look, all the others are so slim and the old lady is a little fat;)so they go hand in hand.
I think brembo is the better choise/accessories.
I have zx10r and r1 masters in my garage that i sometimes use since they are leftovers from old bikes.
Are planing to stay uppright(never happend before:rolleyes:) so i will think on a little bling bling for 2013

·
Registered
729 Posts
ISR is (imho) a superior unit to the Brembo, the adjustability makes it so!
I have used Brembo radial m/cyl and it works fine but with ISR you can adjust lever position and effective ratio to exactly what works best for you

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
ISR is (imho) a superior unit to the Brembo, the adjustability makes it so!
I have used Brembo radial m/cyl and it works fine but with ISR you can adjust lever position and effective ratio to exactly what works best for you
I like them...

·
Registered
575 Posts
check with riders discount on here for a great price - this is what i got from them -- Brembo 19 RCS Adjustable Ratio Radial Brake Master Cylinder

·
Banned
3,636 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't know about the states but the OP is from Sweden and i am in the UK, parts coverage here is not great but i have got parts direct from Acke (mr ISR) directly

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
they aren't fully adjustable, they have two settings, if either of those settings works great for you on your bike fantastic! if it doesn't then what? i already know Brembo make good brakes, but they don't make a fully adjustable master cylinder...ISR do
I have no axe to grind, i have used both makes, if i change my bike (not likely i've had it thirteen years) i will take my ISR master cylinder with me

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
they aren't fully adjustable, they have two settings, if either of those settings works great for you on your bike fantastic! if it doesn't then what? i already know Brembo make good brakes, but they don't make a fully adjustable master cylinder...ISR do
I have no axe to grind, i have used both makes, if i change my bike (not likely i've had it thirteen years) i will take my ISR master cylinder with me
They really are an amazing master...the only reason I'm not running them all the way around is the support here in North America is almost none let alone Canada.

Post up a pic or two?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts