RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been lurking around here since I get my RC but never joined. I am in J-ville though. If you see a RC with Banzai mount Satos, that would be me. Get out to any of the bike nights?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cant say i do, kids keep me pretty busy, im pretty sure im the only one in town with gold wheels anyway, but i have a few neighbors with bikes and i'm sure they would be down for a ride sometime, i need to get out more

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know what you mean. I have 4 kids and work 2 jobs. It's a struggle to be able to get out and ride. I make it happen though....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been good out here the weather has been pretty good, the base is tiny, there is some mountains around but have yet to venture there, I like it a lot out here thus far.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Sorry, No.. My parents moved me to Asheville in 86' . When on duty -all I dreamed about was the next 96er to come home and ride the roads

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Sorry, No.. My parents moved me to Asheville in 86' . When on duty -all I dreamed about was the next 96er to come home and ride the roads
I hear ya,
Heading out to the Little Switzerland area is my dream week(end) trip. But so far all I've been able to do is look at google maps and drool on the keybored:( someday I'll get out that way.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Little Switzerland, Hwy221, are 30 minutes ride(at speed limit) from the garage door. Hwy129 is 1 hour and 30 minutes for the same door..
You need to make the trip, bring the group..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts